What it is you are buying:
- Basic Business Cards
- Finished Size: 55mm x 85mm
- Card Stock: 450gsm
- Finishing: Matte Laminate
- Finished Size: 85mm x 55mm
- Size with bleed: 91mm x 61mm
- Safe zone: 3mm from edge
- Print: Four colour process (CMYK)
- Delivery: Included in price.
- Turnaround times: Everything in your order must be signed off by 5pm or your order will be delayed as we do not part dispatch items.
Artwork can be uploaded via Wetransfer or emailed to email@example.com once your order has been paid for. Please note that only one design can be used per print run.
Matte Laminated Business Cards
Need help with your print file or artwork? No problem!
Choose our standard artwork creation for only £20.00 (single sided) or £30.00 (double sided). Our artwork team can convert an existing design into a print ready file or create one from a blank canvas (does not include logo creation). Simply choose this option before adding the product in your basket then email your instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the instructions below for detailed guidance.
How to place an artwork/design request:
1. Place your print order with artwork option selected, checkout and pay securely.
2. Email a clear brief, including the exact text to go on each side of the print file. Please note we do not offer copywriting service so all texts must be provided in an electronic format. Our artwork team will not assume responsibility over incorrect spelling, grammar and punctuation as provided by the customer, so please ensure that these are all checked and correct before approving the artwork.
3. If the artwork requires images, customers must also provide these in the email brief. Our artwork team cannot conduct an image search on the customers' behalf. It is the customer's responsibility to provide high quality images, we recommend a resolution of 300dpi or above.
4. Company logos ideally provided in a vector format (Illustrator or PDF) or as an image (JPEG or TIFF).
5. Sketches or visuals may also be provided to better illustrate artwork requests. This can be attached in the email brief as a PDF or JPEG file.
6. You will receive an email confirmation that your request has been received and the artwork team is starting your design process including an estimate of the first draft's turnaround time (maximum 6 working days).
7. Artwork team will send artwork proof for the customer to check and approve.
8. If the customer is happy with the proof, the print will proceed according to chosen print turnaround time.
9. If changes are required, another draft will be provided (maximum of 3 drafts) until approved before proceeding to print.
10. Customer will receive a 300 dpi JPEG format of the approved artwork.